I copied this meme from Life In The Chocolate City. Shouts out to G. Mo
1. How tall are you barefoot?
6′ 2 3/4″. I just claim 6’3″ cuz with shoes on, I’m that tall anyways.
2. Have you ever flown first-class?
Nope. I can barely afford coach.
3. One of your favorite books when you were a child?
Don’t laugh. The Rand McNally series of US Atlases. I used to study maps when I was a little kid. No wonder I have such a good sense of direction lol.
4. A good restaurant in your city?
Hmm. I’m trying to think of a restaurant that’s not a national chain… Rocky Run.
5. What is your favorite small appliance?
My Bose Soundock.
6. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
Best Friend N.
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Two way tie: “This Christmas” by Donny Hathaway & “Santa Claus is coming to Town” by The Jackson 5
8. What was the first music that you ever bought?
It was a Bell Biv DeVoe tape I got back in ’89 or ’90. lol
9. Do you do push-ups?
Nope. But I need to.
10. What was one of your favorite games as a child?
11.What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments?
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. I told yall I can’t cook to save my life…lol
12. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
13. Your favorite Soup of the Day?
14. What in your life are you most grateful for?
Piece of Mind, Sanity, my sense of humor, and my family and friends.
15. Have you ever met someone famous?
Personally, nope. But I’ve seen celebrities in person before….at concerts lol
16. Date Of Birth?
December 16, 1986
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
“I Ate an orange about 2 hours ago and I can still smell oranges.”
“I need to start preparing for my speech this friday.”
“Where’s the beef?” LOL
18. Three people you’re thinking about right now:
Ms. Glen Cove
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
20. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
Yahoo! News and The New York Times
21. Current hair?
Low Cut, but its starting to grow out and curl up again….
22. Current worry?
About the dream I had last nite
23. Current hate?
Soulja Boy…smh YAAA TRICK YAAA…fuck outta here wit that crap.
24. Favorite place to be?
In my bed sleep. Out with my ppls at whatever random destination we happen to stumble upon.
25. Least favorite place to be?
At work (Only for the first hour because i’m not fully awake yet.)
26. Do you consider yourself well organized?
27. Do you believe in a afterlife?
Yes. It’s called Heaven and Hell
28. Where do you think you will be in 10 Yrs?
In either NYC or Atlanta as a sucessful civil engineer, blogger and photographer
29. Do you burn or tan?
30. Who was the last blogger you hung out with?
Best Friend N
31. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future?
Here’s my motto: “Hope for the best, expect the worst.”
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
New Years. I rarely drink.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
“Paper Thin” by MC Lyte
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid?
That damn Freddy Kruger
35. What’s in your pockets right now?
Chap Stick, one dollar, my driver’s license and my debit card.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
This one episode of South Park I saw where Cartman faked having Tourette’s Syndrome lol…
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers… the original ones…lol
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I fell off a rock when I was 12. Still have the scar on my wrist to prove it.
39. Favorite song?
Tie between “American Dreamin'” by Jay-Z and “Mo Better”
by Raheem Devaughn
40. How many TVs do you own?
41. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them?
Can’t remember. That’s not something I say too often to anyone.
42. Last person that made you blush?
Ms. Bed-Stuy when I saw her earlier this week.
43. Best Compliment received?
Went along the lines of “Damn you have some sexy ass eyes…” after being stared at for almost 5 minutes.
44. What song is in your head?
“Customer” by Raheem DeVaughn
45. What is your favorite book?
“The Coldest Winter Ever” by Sista Souljah. I can’t remember the last time I read a book. It was probably a year or two ago. (That wasn’t school related in some form or fashion)
46. Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex?
Dinner. For my neice. Two nights ago.
47. What songs do you want played at your wedding?
Whoa Nelly. That’s definitely the farthest thing from my mind right now.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
“T.R.O.Y.” by Pete Rock & CL Smooth
49. What were you doing at 12 midnight last night?
Taking a shower getting ready for bed.
50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life?
Marriage, A Family, A successful career, maintaining and completing my O.S.A.G.