I copied this from Organized Noise’s spot. Just something to pass the time seeing as how I’m bored as hell here at work.
1. The song title that best describes my current [or most recent] relationship would be “Another Again” by John Legend because we went through the motions for awhile before we finally called it quits. She and I tried being friends, but that ultimately led us back to where we were before.
2. Three ways that a woman can instantly turn me off are by smoking, unnecessary loudness and not displaying some degree of intelligence.
3. If I had to attach a warning label to my heart it would read ‘Good luck trying to get this bad boy open…”
4. It would be REAL nice to come home from work and find A Billion Dollars.
5. No amount of money in the world could make me have sex with a man, eat shit, or go on ‘The Moment of Truth’.
6. The first things I usually notice about a woman are how she looks, her eyes and how she carries herself.
7. If I had it my way, I wouldn’t procrastinate so much.
8. There’s nothing more sexy than getting to see my woman wearing nothing at all. 🙂
9. If a man/woman wants to be a part of my life he/she has to understand that I have priorities outside of her, have a sense of humor, be able to converse about almost anything.
10. A word to describe how I plan to spend my weekend is ordinary.