I borrowed this meme from Jose Vilson’s spot.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Let’s see. The date was May 14, 1998 right? That was a Thursday, so I was at good ole Southwest Academy for the Arts and Science getting my learn on in between evacuating the building for those ever so famous bomb threats.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- Take my last two exams.
- Lounge around the house.
- Read Blogs.
- Stress about going to Georgia.
- Watch a movie or 3.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
- Roasted Garlic Triscuits
- Frozen Fruit
- Lay’s Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ Chips
- Ice Cream from Coldstone
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Force my mother to retire (yea I said it. She wouldn’t do it willingly)
- Pay off my bills and everyone else’s in my family.
- Travel the world.
- Invest my money wisely so that my kids and their kids and their kids would never have to worry about money.
- Pay for all of my nieces, nephews and little cousins to go to college.
- Become a philanthropist.
5) Three of my bad habits:
- I worry too much.
- I procrastinate.
- I speak before I think.
6) Places I have lived:
- Baltimore, MD
- North Chicago, IL
- Waukegan, IL
- Zion, IL
- Morristown, NJ
- Atlanta, GA (as of 5/31)
7) 5 jobs I have had:
- Photographer’s Assistant
- Old Job at the Hospital
- Current Job at the Hospital
- Sounding Board. LOL
6 peeps I wanna know more about:
- My Parents
- My grandfather on my mother’s side
- My grandfather on my father’s side
- François-Dominique Toussaint Louverture