I borrowed this meme from ‘Coming Up Short’. What Up SannyP!
1. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled with Cheddar Cheese and Pepper. (Sometimes with Ketchup and a shot of Crystal Hot Sauce)
2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
I don’t drink coffee, but I do drink Hot Tea with a teaspoon of Lemon Juice and 7-9 Packets of Sugar.
3. Favorite breakfast food:
Healthy: Honey Nut Clusters, Milk, Yogurt, and an Orange
Unhealthy: One of those Steak, Egg and Cheese Bagels from McDonald’s…
4. Peanut butter:
Chunky Jif on crackers or toast.
5. What kind of dressing on your salad?
Blue Cheese or Italian
6. Coke or Pepsi?
7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make?
LOL if I’m feeling lazy? Absoulutely nothing.
8. What kind of pizza do you order?
I really don’t eat pizza that often, but when I do, I get either a plain extra cheese from Valley Pizza or ‘The Fat Man Special’ from Domino’s (Bacon, Extra Cheese, Sausage, Pepperoni and Canadian Bacon).
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
Turkey Chops with Rice or Alfredo Pasta. This would also have Asparagus or Broccoli on the side.
10. Do any foods bring back good memories?
My Aunt Denise’s Macaroni and Cheese.
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories?
The Steamed Shrimp that Best Friend N ordered that one time we were up in Philly. That crap wasn’t even hot.
12. Do any foods remind you of someone?
Liver and Onions = My Grandmother. I only ate it when she cooked it.
Okra = My Ex-Stepfather. That crap looked like vegetables with snot on it, and he loved it.
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Cheesecake. I really, really hate cheesecake. Oh yea, and Brussel Sprouts.
14. What was your favorite food as a child?
My sister’s Fried Chicken, and my mother’s Fried Cabbage
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like?
Lender’s Everything Bagels.
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate?
Not that I can recall
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable:
Fruit: Fresh Pineapple, Plums, Pears or Oranges
Vegetable: Celery or Baby Carrot sticks with Salad Dressing
18. Favorite junk food:
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Lay’s Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ Chips
19. Favorite between meal snack:
Baby Carrots with Salad Dressing
20. Do you have any weird food habits?
Sometimes, I eat my PB & J on toast, and sometimes I substitute Salad Dressing for Mayo on sandwiches.
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
Crystal Light, Fresh Fruit Salad and Fresh Veggie Salad
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like?
An Extra Large Fat Man Special, some Hot Wings with Blue Cheese Dressing, Shrimp & Crab Fondue from Uno’s, some Fried Chicken, some Mac & Cheese, A Salad, Chili Cheese Fries, Some Bruschetta and A 2 Liter of Dr. Pepper to wash it down.
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
Never had it before.
24. Can I get you a drink?
Sure can. Lemme get a Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light on the rocks.
25. Red or White Wine?
Never had it before.
26. Favorite dessert?
Fresh Brownies, Homemade Apple Pie, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. (Not all at the same time of course.)
27. The perfect nightcap?
Slice of Apple Pie and some Chocolate Milk.