As I was scoping out my G-Reader, I peeped this meem that the homie Babs in Blogland was doing. It seems like fun and since I haven’t done a meme in a while, I figured I’d try this one.
1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. Excluding weight, what is one physical trait you would change about yourself if you could?
That’s easy. My shoe size. I’ve been wearing a size 15 (no boat or bigfoot jokes please) since I was about 14 or so. My feet are cool when I wanna stomp a mudhole in someone, but it sucks because I always find shoes I like (Creative Recs, Nikes, Adidas, etc.) and the biggest size they come in is a 14.