This round of questions is from fellow blogger and Morganite Organized Noise.
1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Ok y’all. Here’s Round # 2.
1. What is theabout Baltimore?
The culture and it’s proximity to other major cities. There’s a side of Baltimore that most people outside of the area never hear about thanks to The Wire. However, just like any other locale, we have good spots and bad spots.
2. What has been your best college experience so far?
Getting the opportunity to relocate to Atlanta, Ga. last summer to work for the Georgia DOT. I loved it down there, and I most likely would have ended up back down there next summer if it wasn’t for the economy going to crap.
3. What has been your best blogger experience so far?
Getting the opportunity to interact with and meet other people that I wouldn’t have come into contact with otherwise.
4. If you were to run for , what one thing from your past would you not want your opponent to bring up?
The fact that I used to bite my toenails. Weird, I know.
5. If you could relive one day of you life whenever you wanted to, what day would it be and why.
I’d relive the day I chose to come back home from visiting my paternal family in Florida over the Fourth of July weekend back in 2003. If I would’ve stayed, I would have gotten the chance to see my Dad one more time before he passed away the following October.