For this week’s TeHYFT, I’ll be switching it up a bit. Instead of posting my feelings towards others, I’ll post little known facts/thoughts about myself.
1. I’m nervous about this internship. I know I’ve said it before, but now that reality is starting to set in, I’m actually pretty nervous.
2. I think that the relationship between my mother and I will improve once I move out. I’m not saying that we have a bad relationship, but I think the separation may help a bit.
3. Going to the gym has been a bit of struggle as of late. When I started going, I’d attempt to talk myself out of going and it never work. One day two weeks ago. I went, changed and walked right to the treadmill… then walked back to the locker room, grabbed my stuff and left.
4. Growing up, before wanting to become an Architect, I wanted to be a Film Maker. I grew up watching Hitchcock movies, Brian De Palma movies and always found myself paying more attention to nuances and things going on in the background versus the real story.
5. Although I have a short attention span, I pay attention to details and make a mental note of what I come across/see.
6. I’ve given up on Hot Sauce now that I’ve discovered Sriracha.
7. At times, I can jump to conclusions before having all of my facts straight. Most of the time, I catch myself before I make an ass of myself.
8. This may sound weird, but I think that my being clumsy is one of my strong points.
9. While the semester is in full swing, I work every weekend and I’m in class Monday through Friday. I get maybe 1-2 free days (no work or school) per semester and on those days, I do absolutely nothing. Although I enjoy being able to lay around like a bum, I feel guilty because of the fact that I know I should be doing something productive with my time.
10. I want Ribs from Famous Dave’s. I have for maybe 3-4 weeks now, but I don’t feel like driving all the way there for a slab.. or 2.