I spy, with my newlyfound German eyes:
- Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Saab and Mini. Everywhere. (Even the school/public busses are made by Mercedes-Benz)
- Fresh Produce. Although smaller than what’s found in the states, what I’ve eaten (Strawberries, Apples, Oranges, Peaches) is sweeter.
- Fresh Bread. Apparently, Germans go to the grocery store daily or every other day. For bread this fresh, i’d go more often too (as if I need to spend more money).
- Our local Hauptbahnof. Hauptbahnof is the German word for Central Station. The plan is to ride the High Speed Train to other places in Germany. Cologne, Berlin, and everywhere in between.
- The sun. At 9:45 pm.
- Beautiful scenery. We (the other interns and I) live in a suburban borough of our town. If we walk to the right, we’re in the middle of a beautiful neighborhood with hills, terraced homes with beautiful architecture and serene surroundings. If we walk to the left, we’re smack in the middle of open land with mountain views to the north and city views to the right.
Glad you made it safely and you’re doing well. Germany sounds fascinating. I love fresh fruit and there nothing like a fresh loaf of bread. Enjoy yourself and snap lots of pictures.
I cosign with pserendipity…I want pics man!! Glad you’re enjoying your international voyage too!
Pics! Why are you being stingy? We know you got a camera…
Yes, I’m with *Coop* where are the pics!???
I’m so jealous, that has to be the best experience ever!!!
I’m jumping on the bandwagon. I know you’ve got time to post pics. I see you on Gchat playa!
Yeah Man this is def a good chance to put your photography skills to good use.
People in other parts of the world eat every different then we do, some might even say better…
Glad to hear you are enjoying your internship