I can see this church from the window behind my desk. I sit there reading over projects, I keep an earbud in my ear to have a soundtrack in the background. Here’s an abbreviated list of what I listen to:
- “There Goes My Baby” by Usher
- “Love is Blind” by Alicia Keys
- “Slam” by Onyx
- “Turn it Off” by Phantogram
- “Bet I” by B.O.B.
- “Nothin On You (featuring Bruno Mars)” by B.O.B.
- “Over” by Drake
- “Pursuit of Happiness” by Kid Cudi
- “Day N Nite” by Kid Cudi
- “Unstoppable” by Santigold
- “BaBopBye Ya” by Janelle Monae
- “Magic” by B.O.B.
- “Why Don’t You Love Me?” by Beyonce.
- “My World” by Kid Cudi
I’m a bit out of the loop as far as music goes. What new stuff should I check out?